Sunday, October 28, 2007

75 Days and Counting Down!

Day 75

I have about 75 days to wait for my new Model Year (MY) 2008 SAAB 9-3 Aero Convertible to make its way from
Trollhättan Sweden to my garage. Over these next 75 days (could be less - it takes about 60 to 90 days for a custom-order SAAB to arrive, and I ordered mine about two weeks ago), I will post about my wait (expect a lot of impatience), my love for the SAAB brand (the 9-3 SportCombi won me over two years ago), the cars I test drove before I made my decision, and anything else I can post about to fill the time.

You may ask - why did the world need this blog? Well, I'm not sure I can answer that, and maybe the world does not need this blog. However, I can answer the question of why I created this blog. The answer is rather simple: I can't wait for these next 75 days to be up, and this is a good distraction.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! I live in DC, too, and will be looking at new cars this spring. Please post your experiences with test drives and local dealers.